Encore Sliding Patio Door | Seaway Manufacturing
Beauty, Comfort, and Reliability: Seaway’s Encore Sliding Patio Door
Patio doors are the focal point of any room they grace; an expanse of glass that brightens your home, bringing indoors the warmth and beauty of the outdoors. A patio door will greatly enhance the enjoyment of your home. Step out to the patio for breakfast, bring in fresh, cut flowers from the garden, or create a new, cheerful atmosphere in a stuffy room. The possibilities are endless.
A Stylish Addition to Any Home
The Encore Vinyl Sliding Patio Door adds traditional, classic styling to your home. This patio door was designed with the charm and detail of the Victorian Era, yet is built to last with the latest advanced materials and highest levels of energy efficiency. Just like our replacement windows, the Encore Patio Door features a limited lifetime warranty.
All Encore Sliding Patio Doors are manufactured with heavy multi-chambered vinyl extrusions. Frames are welded with a strong, durable sill, mechanically fastened to the jambs. The door sashes are constructed of the same quality: vinyl extrusions with aluminum reinforcement and all corners are welded assuring strength and stability.
The hardware used on the Encore Sliding Patio Door is what you would expect from a quality Seaway product: only the finest. These patio doors have heavy-duty, “tandem” rollers for easy-gliding operation. Strong, dependable locking hardware is used, with a full interlock system where the two sashes meet. There is also a “Lift-Out Prevention Track” that adds additional security to the lock system.
Available in either Euro-White or Beige, the Encore Sliding Patio Door from Seaway will add to the comfort, appearance, and value of your home.
The Encore Patio Door matches our Seaway vinyl replacement windows and is a stylish addition to any home. Long-lasting, easy-maintenance patio doors from Seaway bring the outdoors in while keeping high energy bills out. These doors slide effortlessly and add spaciousness and light.
Features and Benefits
- Victorian styling adds classic beauty to your home
- Tempered safety and insulated glass; with Low-E and Argon gas for additional safety and energy efficiency
- Strong, dependable hardware used, with a full interlock system.
- Optional brass hardware
- Sturdy sliding screen
- Heavy-duty, tandem rollers for easy gliding operation
- “Lift-Out Prevention Track” adds to the security of the lock system.
- Available in 5-foot or 6-foot widths
- Available in white or beige
- Frames are welded at the header with a strong, durable sill and mechanically fastened to the jamb
- The door
are constructed with aluminum reinforcement and all corners are welded, assuring strength and stability lites
- Heavy, multi-chambered vinyl extrusions for added strength
- Limited Lifetime Warranty